Saturday, August 18
FASTRAC (Starts at 12 PM)
- A 4 hour session specifically designed for new and soon-to-be MPC owners. Covers multiple aspects of the business vital for anyone getting started including pricing, sales, financials and more.
SHIPRITE TRAINING (Starts at 4 PM)
- Learn more about how your POS system can make you money. Learn best practices for utilizing your POS tool at the counter and in managing your business.
NETWORKING SOCIAL (Starts at 7 PM)
- Join Vendors, AMPC and other owners for libations, laughs and great ideas.
Sunday, August 19
INTRODUCTION AND WELCOME (Starts at 8 AM)
- Breakfast provided for registered attendees
- A group session to discuss how we create, design and implement an effective plan to turn customers into loyal fans.
- Learn about the various internet marketing tools that exist for small businesses in 2012 and learn how to best implement those tools as an MPC.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Review the best practices for communicating with your customers via a variety of social networking tools.
- Lunch provided for registered attendees.
COMMERCIAL PLUS PRICING
- Review the differences in the various Postal pricing levels and how you can take advantage of the best discounts.
PROFITS IN PACKING
- Are you making as much profit in packing as you can? Review margins in packing and how you can increase yours.
- A look at the most successful of jobs and products other MPC locations are producing on their copy equipment. Review the hows, examples and pricing of these jobs.
PROPER PACKAGE HANDLING
- Learn the latest information in properly handling package and package security at the counter and the best ways to protect your business.
- Aug 20, 2012 &mdash Aug 20, 2012
- Chicago Regional - Holiday Inn
- 1000 Busse Road
- Elk Grove, IL 60007