Established in 1982 by Jim Baer, Associated Mail & Business Centers (AMPC) is an association serving the needs of the retail shipping industry.
Our mission is to provide our members the opportunities for success through advocacy, education, resources, research, and programs.
We do this by:
- Working with advocacy groups and representing our members to vendors
- Conducting educational classes through the Retail Shipping Institute at regional events, national events, and at the AMBC Flagship Store in Rockford, IL
- Provide business support through the collective experience of our members and the Mail & Business Center knowledgebase - The Packipedia
- Conducting studies from information collected from both customers and store owners
- Providing programs and vendor discounts with the specific intention of increasing each member's profit